Monday, November 30, 2009

The beginings of a long awaited hobby....


My name is Jennifer and I am so glad you stopped to visit my blog! First off, I will share a little about myself. I am a wife and stay at home mother of three beautiful children ( all 5 years old and under!) and they are quiet possibly the cutest kids on the planet....well, maybe I'm a bit biased! I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember, and I finally decided to take my passion of photography to the next level. I will be posting pictures of the families and children that I photograph a long with various other things. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or would like to book a session! Currently, I can do studio or on-site sessions. I would absolutely love the oppurtunity to capture the essence of your family and children on camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment